Monday, March 13, 2006

'Problem Child'

I think I was around 11 almost 12 when I began running away. From 10 years old until around this time, I was just living life as I knew it. There is no need to chronicle everything that happened on a daily basis as I would lose the whole point of writing this*. There were good days all through the time period that I'm writing of. I don't want anyone to think I was this 'poor tortured little waif' every day of my life.....yes....there were good days as well.
I don't remember the circumstances behind my first run away experience. I think 'Mother' had been away on a trip and was coming home. Maybe I had gotten to the age that I thought I was old enough to fend for myself....I don't know ....but in my childish feeble attempt to escape.......I left....Of course the 'authorities' were called.....and I was found a day later at a friends house .....living, I thought , forever in her tree house.....

Now I had a 'record'......'Mother' got to classify me as a 'problem child'

...Oh.

*the point being HOW WE TREAT OUR CHILDREN...IS THE ADULTS THEY BECOME.....hug a child...tell them they are special

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home