Friday, March 10, 2006

The Station Wagon

I'm five now. Life is taking a turn for the better! Some people have come to ' look' at me and my brother, you know, to see if we are what they want. I can hardly believe it!!!...they want us!!! After several visits from them, it became official,the Welfare Station Wagon pulled up at the orphange and we were to go live with them and become their 'children' .

I was in heaven! They were obviously well off. TOYS!! A beautiful house!! A room of my very own!!! A mommy ....A Daddy....We were going to be a family!!~~ still no hugs~~ but maybe they just had to get to know us.

Being a child, I didn't know about the 'probationary period' of adoption. It lasted six months. A month after we arrived, the Mrs. Mommy got pregnant. It also seems after reading my records that my brother wasn't adjusting very well. I'm really not sure what exactly that meant or how he was acting out....but we basically were just 'too much for the Mrs. Mommy to handle' what with the baby coming and all.

The Station Wagon came back for us.....but hey ......we'd at least get all these neat toys out of the deal!!!.........Being a child, I didn't know.... Rules are....it wouldn't be fair to the other children if we came back with treasures.

...Oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home