Friday, March 10, 2006

Broken Bones *Broken Soul

I've read the reports....Of how when the Welfare People were finally notified .... they found my brother and myself sitting in a playpen, soiled, hungry, yet strangely unafraid.....with a piece of plywood strapped over the playpen so we couldn't climb out. From the neighbors reports we had been left there for two days while our birth mother decided to go 'have some fun'. I wonder what went through our young minds~~ however I don't wonder why God blessed us with amnesia. We were both malnourished, bruised, and after extensive xrays shown to have numerous fractures. What would possess a human being?? The reports also show how shocked the case workers were after a physical exam showed that I had been sexually assualted...... I was all of two and a half......
SHE (birth mother) was sentenced to five years in prison...... I am still doing my time.

........to be continued

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Pirate said...

never let other's weaknesses become yours. you survived because you are stronger.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger BabyGirl said...

Thank You... Now go hug your children, for no reason other than you love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home