Saturday, March 11, 2006

Another New Family

I am almost seven now. Another man and woman have come to try us out.... This time I'm ready!..... I am going to be perfect!!.....My brother and I are driven once again in the Welfare Station Wagon to our waiting new home and parents. Another beautiful, grande home. They already had an adopted daughter who was 2 years older than me and an adopted son who was 11 years older and away in the service. A ready made family!! Six months went by.

Everything was perfect. Especially me!

Then the Welfare Station Wagon Lady came and asked me if my brother went back to the orphanage for the weekend for a visit would I like to stay there with my new family? Of course, I said yes...... things were perfect there!

My brother left in the Welfare Station Wagon..... and never came back.

It seems, once again..... he wasn't adjusting*

....... It also seems I was wrong about things being perfect.

*I found out later that tests they gave my brother showed that he would never adjust to a 'family life'......he never got adopted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home