Friday, March 17, 2006

Life As I Knew It

For the next two years I spent half my time in the hospital and the other half as a runaway. Whenever the opportunity arose, I took advantage of it and would run for as far and long as I could. There were many more horror stories that I could tell of the times that I was on the 'run' ...but I'm tired..

tired of reliving them and tired of letting them overpower me.

There were equally as many horror tales from when I would be returned to the hospital....Times of being made to watch people get 'shock treatment' and told that I would have it as well if I didn't quit running away.... The time I was put in solitary confinement for 3 solid months as punishment when I came back from running away. All just a day in the life of a teenager.....But I don't want to waste anymore time on writing about the horrors...

I want to finally get to the end of this story.

The good part.....

The part where someone finally heard me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home