Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Do You Hear Me?

Is this writing about me?....Yes....I want someone to say ...Sorry...To care.....To hear me.....Cry.

and hearing me cry I want someone to be aware and make a difference in some child's life who is crying out ....Even if it's just your own child crying out because life is rough...Don't brush it off as growing pains......Address it with a hug....That's a start...Then being aware...... Maybe you'll see the ONE child that no one else does.

This is for the policemen who think just a smile and wink won't make a difference.

For the counselor, minister,case worker, to help them understand why that child you have sitting in front of you.....Is hanging their head. (or perhaps is defiant)

For the grocer check out, store keeper, school teacher who sees..... and now hopefully will reach out.

No amount of counseling will ever heal my soul...yes I can be made aware that I'm not at fault....my mind tells me I've overcome...survived so much and turned into a very remarkable woman......Loved by many....and heard by none.

but my soul........ cries......and so I write....
to heal.

now back to the journey.

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you. And, I've read every entry. Writing is good for your soul, and I'm sure anyone who finds you will understand why you're doing this; for you, for the children of the past and the future. God bless you.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger BabyGirl said...

Thank you anonymous for taking the time to read my feeble attempts at righting the wrong.......your kind words are healing.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Karen said...

You will heal in your own time. I too was abused by a brother as a child and I'm proof that someone can heal and forgive. I never thought I'd be able to do either.

I look at healing and forgiving as gifts because my soul was set free. When I forgave him, I didn't realize what a hold he had on me all those years for not forgiving him; as if I needed any more of his control and manipulations.

In no way, shape, or form are you whining. You are going about your healing process a good way, writing and getting the feelings out.

Keeping you in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home